A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us. If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve.
Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it. KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
With over 219,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 147 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Our Digital Transformation team delivers on our client’s digital transformation agenda, with strategy, customer experience and engagement, HR transformation and CIO Advisory as our key focus areas. We provide clients with a customer-centric, enterprise-wide approach to digital transformation with functional SAAS solutions.
Our consultants work with clients in aligning front, middle and back office functions to create an agile and competitive edge
KPMG’s Global Strategy Group (Singapore) sits within the Consulting department, and works with various teams within KPMG Advisory to provide advice on market entry and growth strategy, business planning and business transformation. Successful candidates will support engagement teams to develop business strategies and business plans for clients.
What you will do
- Analysing and synthesising data to help our clients develop business strategies and business plans for existing/new businesses
- Developing perspective on markets and products in an industry/sector
- Developing project proposals and plans
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be an undergraduate or Masters Students doing a degree/masters in strategy, economics, finance or analytics
- Have a strong interest in management/strategy consulting, M&A, transactions, commercial functions and corporate
- Possess good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with strong skills in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm