A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG Digital Village team is at the forefront of emerging technology to bring the future of tomorrow to our clients today. At KPMG Digital Village, we empower end to end approach from design to development of the products for our clients mainly focused on emerging technology solutions. We advise our clients on applicable use cases of emerging technologies and enable the use of such technologies through development and co-creation to help our clients become disruptors and leaders in their respective industries.
As part of this role, the trainee will be embedded within Digital Village's development team to work on real life client projects to develop exciting products using cutting-edge modern technology stacks.
What you will do
- Work with Product Designers to develop and implement next-generation products
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a team of developers.
- Fast Learner - although you may not know all the technologies and methodologies out there, you are willing to learn quickly and apply it effectively. If you feel learning can never stop, this is the role for you.
- Team First Mentality - we are a tightly knit team that lean on each other and teach each other.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with Git or other source control methods.
- Highly driven, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently
- Highly collaborative team player
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm