A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG’s Cyber practice helps clients effectively manage and control their important information assets including identified crown jewels across a broad spectrum of evolving threats and risks. Companies today increasingly realise that security is not a one-time project, but instead a strategy that must be adaptive to changing threats, remain consistent with the organisation’s business initiatives and deliver benefits such as manageability, assurance and efficiency.
We help clients identify their critical information assets and work with them to develop an effective approach by combining technology and business processes. We work with clients to help enhance the value that can be obtained from their data while protecting key business processes, information assets, and the company’s brand and reputation. In our engagements with clients, we work at the interface of business and IT focusing on strategic issues relevant to better governance, risk and compliance practices and assist clients in keeping up with the evolution of cyber risks.
What you will do
- Performing application (web and mobile) and infrastructure vulnerability assessment and penetration tests on different platforms and technologies
- Conducting social engineering/phishing and red teaming exercises
- Reviewing and analysing security vulnerabilities to identify false positives
- Conducting server/network/middleware security configuration assessments
- Preparing a report on identified security vulnerabilities and possible recommendations to remediate the vulnerabilities
- Assisting in continuously enhancing the existing penetration testing methodologies
- Remaining up to date on the latest cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm