A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Leveraging our Financial Services sector expertise, the team provides client-centric solutions by combining our Financial Services Consulting, Financial Risk Management and Actuarial Service Lines to deal with disruption in the sector. Our consultants work with clients in projects that involve Blockchain/Robotic Process Automation, Enterprise Technology, Statistical Modelling, Data Analytics, Regulatory Risk Requirements, Capital Planning and Transformational work.
The trainee will work with our clients in the banking, insurance, capital markets and payments sectors. The trainee may also have the opportunity to be involved in projects with regulatory authorities.
What you will do
- Support various advisory and internal audit projects, including regulatory reporting, compliance reviews, financial risk model development and internal controls reviews.
- Support development of regulatory-enabled tools and solutions
- Analyses business processes and suggest ways to streamline and automate using technology solutions such as AI and RPA.
- Assist to document automation workflows
- Support in the preparation of reports and another client deliverable.
- Support business development initiatives, including the preparation and presentation of proposals.
- Build and maintain client relationships before, during and after engagements.
- Working closely with others on client management, practice and business development activities.
- Support in the documentation of the requirements, preparation of current state and future state process flows, keeping track of RAID logs, collaborating with the team members as well as the client and preparing the other client deliverable.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a Degree in Business, Accounting or related fields?
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Possess the ability to organize, coordinate, and execute on details and instructions
- Have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and take on responsibility that might be outside the scope of your current skills
- Have excellent self-motivation, enthusiasm and team spirit
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm