A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
The financial services landscape is evolving at an unprecedented pace of change and KPMG is at the heart of this change. Imagine if you could work with some of the world’s largest banks and insurers to design innovative solutions to their business problems working with some of the world’s largest technology companies, implement artificial intelligence solutions into an insurer, create new ecosystem business models and new customer experiences at banks.
At KPMG, you don’t need to imagine. You will work across a broad range of financial institutions, including central banks, insurers, investment banks, retail/commercial banks, and stock exchanges. You will be at the forefront of financial innovation and transformation. You will work with our partners, the likes of Microsoft and Google, to implement their technologies.
You will help organizations enhance their performance, enable better decision-making and satisfy demands by improving their customer experiences. You will be supported by a global network of experienced professionals and learn from them through local, regional and global learning around our cutting-edge thought leadership.
If you are a talented and driven individual, with a ‘can-do mind’ and of course possess a real passion for taking on a wide variety of different tasks, then KPMG is the right place for you. Whatever aspirations you have, at KPMG we provide you with real opportunities to fully realise your potential and build your soft and hard skills to enable you to become leaders of the future.
So, stop imagining and join the team!
What You Will Do
You would be expected to contribute in the following ways:
- Work in teams on projects with financial services companies to support our clients to take their business forwards and address their business challenges in the areas of strategy, operations, technology, cloud and data.
- Collaborate with colleague to identify current pain points / potential growth opportunities within our clients to close the gap between their current state and future state operations (e.g., create new products or services, define new business models, re-design current processes etc.).
- Being a key team player in helping our clients uplift their regulatory compliance processes and controls, including development of regulatory policies and procedures and sharing of insights and best practices by leveraging the knowledge base and capabilities of our Global Fintech network.
- Work with colleagues to develop business propositions and thought leadership to take to key financial services clients.
- Supporting our business development initiatives, including the preparation and presentation of sales proposals.
- Working closely with Partners and staff on client management, practice and business development activities.
- Keep up to date with technology trends in the financial services industry and bring any learnings to the table as to drive the successful adoption of innovative solutions for clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent academic background, including a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline such as engineering, data / statistics, quantitative finance, applied mathematics, theoretical physics, financial engineering, computing, business, finance or economics etc.).
- Strong functional knowledge, including but not limited to financial principles, strategy, project management, marketing and sales etc.
- Learn quickly to identify, assess and solve complex business issues where in-depth analysis of situations and issues is required.
- Ability to work across KPMG and our clients at different levels in the organization and with people from different cultures.
- KPMG is a globally minded organization.
- Programming for quantitative analysis and data mining a bonus (e.g., using Excel, VBA, MATLAB, C/C++, Python, R, SAS, or other risk software language).
- Experience in planning, executing and delivering complex projects with multiple workstreams would be valuable.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers.
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential. Chinese or other Southeast Asian language skills are an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm