A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us. If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve.
Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it. KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
With over 219,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 147 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities. We invite highly motivated, dynamic Data Scientists to join our growing Forensic practice to fight financial crime and fraud.
In this role, you will be responsible for building data analytics models (including machine learning) to support both KPMG forensic team and KPMG clients across different industries.
What you will do
- Build both supervised and unsupervised machine learning models
- Perform data exploration, data processing and data analysis
- Develop analytical solutions
- Deploy analytical solutions in client premises
- Actively provide feedback for future enhancements
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of digital solutions and products capabilities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends and market information related to data science space in order to support our solutions focused business development strategy and client engagements (e.g. develop industry specific go-to-market materials – proposals, use cases, demos, etc.)
- Support the development and delivery of presentations and product demonstrations
- Participate in the documentation of processes and knowledge, including how to guides, technical notes, training materials, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a bachelor degree or professional qualification in computer science, software engineering or related degrees
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of data analytics, machine learning and software engineering
- Able to work with large amounts of data
- Be vigilant, customer & service-oriented and a self-motivator
- Demonstrate a keen interest and aptitude for learning new skills sets and taking on new roles/challenges
- Possess critical thinking, strong listening skill and strong problem-solving abilities to provide conclusions based on the data findings
- Possess strong entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to contribute to a constantly evolving business environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills in English to present complex ideas/findings
- Able to multitask, prioritise and deliver in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- Have a proactive and collaborative work style
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- Possess business/accounting knowledge is an advantage
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm