A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
This position sits in the Governance & Risk Consulting (Internal Audit) team in KPMG. Our Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services department is focused on supporting the leadership agenda in the achievement of overall corporate objectives, while maintaining an independent and valued voice in assisting both the audit committees and management balance the governance and growth agenda.
What you will do
- Support the Governance and Risk team on any projects relating to compliance and internal audits; and
- Travel to carry out audit work at client’s office when required.
- Perform on-site visits and interviews of establishments and premises in Singapore for sanitation and hygiene requirements.
- Assess and report on these establishments for compliance with sanitation and hygiene requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a Diploma
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Possess the ability to organise, coordinate, and execute on details and instructions
- Have a positive attitude, willingness to learn and take on responsibility that might be outside the scope of your current skills
- Have excellent self-motivation, enthusiasm and team spirit
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm