A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
The R&D Tax Incentives team in Singapore comprises individuals with diverse technical backgrounds which assists local, national and multinational companies involved in innovative developments to assess their potential to claim the R&D Tax Incentive. We are a growing practice, that is dynamic and technically inclined, and are seeking a motivated Associate to join this leading team.
What you will do
- Participating in client meetings with the engagement team to discuss on technical projects with technical specialists regarding development projects undertaken by our clients.
- Reviewing of technical and financial documentation provided by clients to assess the eligibility requirements of the R&D Tax Incentive.
- Preparing technical descriptions of projects undertaken by clients which meet the R&D Tax Incentive eligibility requirements.
- Project and engagement management, such as engagement scheduling, setup and billing.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and clients at all levels to deliver timely, high quality professional services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a university degree and/or post-graduate qualification in an Engineering, Science or Information Technology related discipline
- Have good project management, written and communication skills
- Have the ability to work effectively in an R&D tax team of professionals from diverse technical backgrounds.
- Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients in a wide spectrum of industries.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Science
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm