A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
We invite highly motivated and dynamic individuals who have an interest in the technology space and are looking to start a meaningful career in the Tax practice. You will be part of the Tax Transformation & Governance (TTG) team providing a cycle of iterative improvements for clients and other KPMG’s tax services. This includes developing internal systems or digital products to improve effectiveness and efficiency, tapping on potentially new markets and ultimately provide solutions that help to achieve business’ goals.
As a trainee under the TTG team, you will go through a 6-month programme designed for you to acquire sufficient industry experience and professional skills to become a qualified business analyst. In this role, you will be involved in reviewing, analysing and evaluating user needs and business systems to support the Tax functions as well as clients.
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives and formulating systems to parallel overall business strategies. There will be rigorous on-the-job training and mentorship, as well as opportunities for career progression and personal development over the course of the traineeship.
What you will do
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements, while also translating and simplifying them for technical teams
- Analyse complex problems to share and create innovative solutions to solve client’s problems
- Gathering and documenting business requirements, while also translating and simplifying them for technical teams
Design, document and execute end to end test scenarios on various tax technology applications
- Train and communicate to end users as part of product delivery
- Support post go live activities by enhancing existing products and raising change requests
- Assist with any other adhoc duties assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System, Engineering (any discipline), Accountancy, Finance or similar quantitative field of study
- Possess the ability to think critically and solve problems in a creative and logical manner
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as work well in a team
- Possess the ability to organise, coordinate, and execute on details and instructions
- Take initiative to understand the procedure and expected results, to interpret test results and log issues effectively
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and an attitude to constantly strive for continuous improvement and better ways to redesign work processes
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, willingness to learn and take on responsibility that might be outside the scope of your current skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm