A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG Corporate Finance is the #1 M&A adviser globally. In the past five years, KPMG Corporate Finance has successfully completed over 2,500 deals, more than any other advisors globally. The Corporate Finance team in Singapore assists businesses and/or their shareholders in the effective management and successful completion of transactions.
Whether a company and/or its shareholders are searching for fresh business opportunities, diversifying into different business lines, entering new geographical markets, raising fresh funds from investors, or seeking to exit from the businesses, the company and/or the shareholders will require a holistic strategy for successful execution of the envisaged objective.
KPMG Valuations team performs economic and financial appraisals of projects, companies, and other assets and liabilities for transactions, compliance, litigation and tax planning purposes. Their broad range of valuation services include independent business valuation (private and public), cccounting-related valuation, tax valuation, dispute valuation, real estate valuation, valuation of complex financial instruments and private equity and hedge fund valuation support
What you will do
- Performing valuations of businesses, investment funds’ portfolios, tangible and intangible assets, and financial instruments including derivatives, equity and debt securities, for mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, financial reporting, litigation support, and financial advisors
- Producing and analysing financial models and assessing commercial data and assumptions which underlie financial forecasts
- Researching and monitoring latest valuation models and techniques to ensure that our work is in line with industry best practices
- Supporting business development initiatives, including the preparation of proposals
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during and after engagements
- Working closely with team members, Managers and Partners on client management, practice and business development activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm