KPMG Tax Services assists organisations with their tax compliance obligations and in enhancing their commercial value through tax planning, and incorporating tax strategies into an overall business strategy. Globalisation of businesses must be managed with international know-how and perspective. Through an in-depth understanding of our multinational clients` businesses and industries, KPMG Tax Services helps our clients identify tax-related challenges and opportunities.
What you will do
- Advising clients on various areas of business transactions such as cross border transactions (including equity and debt investments, financing, leasing and trading), corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions and stamp duty / property tax.
- Developing innovative tax solutions for our clients, taking into consideration sound knowledge of their businesses.
- Providing support on projects such as tax due diligence, tax rulings, tax risk management, driving regional and/or global tax projects from Singapore.
Requires Skills and Abilities
- Possess a degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or Law. Knowledge in international taxation from an economic and legal perspective will be an advantage.
- A strong team player with a proven track record of academic and co-curricular achievements.
- Possess the ability to work independently, multi task and perform in a fast pace environment.
- A fluent communicator with strong language skills.
- Strong organization skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with colleagues from various levels and functions.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2018, 6:00 pm