The R&D Tax Incentives team in Singapore comprises individuals with diverse technical backgrounds which assists local, national and multinational companies involved in innovative developments to assess their potential to claim the R&D Tax Incentive. We are a growing practice, that is dynamic and technically inclined, and are seeking a motivated Associate to join this leading team.
- A fantastic career opportunity in a leading practice.
- Exposure to the latest R&D industry trends and technologies in Singapore.
- Opportunities to meet various professionals from the different technology industries.
- Knowledge of financial and tax structures of R&D operations.
What you will do
Your responsibilities include:
- Participating in client meetings with the engagement team to discuss on technical projects with technical specialists regarding development projects undertaken by our clients.
- Reviewing of technical and financial documentation provided by clients to assess the eligibility requirements of the R&D Tax Incentive.
- Preparing technical descriptions of projects undertaken by clients which meet the R&D Tax Incentive eligibility requirements.
- Project and engagement management, such as engagement scheduling, setup and billing.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and clients at all levels to deliver timely, high quality professional services.
Requires Skills and Abilities
Our ideal candidate:
- Possess a university degree and/or post-graduate qualification in an Engineering, Science or Information Technology related discipline
- Have good project management, written and communication skills
- Have the ability to work effectively in an R&D tax team of professionals from diverse technical backgrounds.
- Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients in a wide spectrum of industries.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2018, 6:00 pm