Do you enjoy inspiring and challenging work? Do you want to improve the way the world works and lives? This is your opportunity to join a `start-up` within KPMG.
This is more than an internship. You will be placed in an innovative environment, where you will partner with experienced software and engineering experts to make great ideas happen for some of the most dynamic companies and help to solve real business issues with data driven solutions and create business insights. You will be able to hone and test your skills, under the guidance of our highly skilled experts! Our analytics projects cover sectors such as financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, real estate and property and span across customer journeys and insights, organisational spending, forensics and anomaly detection.
What you will do
Data Analysis and Modeling
- Responsible for the design and implementation of models and systems to harness the power of data and analytics
- Integrate systems and data effectively and efficiently, working across teams as necessary
- Use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, predictive and statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion, operational productivity/efficiency and better insights for back office functions.
- Build systems and solutions to extract data from multiple sources including sales, inventory, product, and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Work with large and complex data management software and databases
- Develops large scale business intelligence/data strategy for clients to achieve long range corporate goals
Our commitment to you
- Train in a comprehensive programme under the guidance of our highly skilled experts; our internship periods are: (i) Jan to May 2019 (ii) May to Aug 2019 (iii) May 2019 to Dec 2019
- Develop specialist knowledge while enjoying a firm-wide perspective
- Learn how to provide accurate and useful information to our stakeholders by leveraging and optimising the use of resources
- Network and build relationships across a global organization
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2019, 6:00 pm