What You Will Do
As an Audit Associate, you will work in teams to acquire an in-depth understanding of our client`s business, carry out the audit based on audit planning, prepare appropriate audit work papers, understand the relationships between objectives of the audit sections, the need for the sufficiency of audit evidence, and presentation of the conclusions.
KPMG in Singapore invites highly motivated and dynamic graduates to join our growing audit practice.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in accounting or finance related field / ACCA certification.
- Works cooperatively and can build positive, constructive business relationships.
- Strives for continual Improvement.
- Takes accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work.
- Business curiosity that encompasses the use of data.
- Forward thinking and ready to embrace change and technological advancements in how you think, problem solve and approach tasks.
- Knowledge or interest in data analytics is essential.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm