A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
With a vibrant real estate and asset management market in the Asia, we are looking for experienced individuals who are excited to ride this growth with us. You will have the opportunity to work with the tax specialists in the real estate and asset management sector. Along with specific industry training, including investment fund specialization, you can look forward to developing deep knowledge in the Asset Management / Real Estate sector.
What You Will Do
The successful candidate will be involved in the following types of projects:
- Fund structuring.
- Tax structuring of carried interests.
- Tax due diligence of real estate holding entities / funds.
- Cross border real estate acquisition.
- IPO projects such as REIT and Business Trust listing in Singapore, including advising on tax matters during the warehousing stage.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Application of tax rulings and tax incentives.
- Permanent establishment analysis and mitigation.
- Stamp duty advisory.
- Capital Allowance study.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or Law.
- Knowledge in taxation from an economic and legal perspective will be an advantage.
- A strong team player with a proven track record of academic and co-curricular achievements.
- Possess the ability to work independently, multitask and perform in a fast pace environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with colleagues from various levels and functions.
- Have an outward-looking, people-oriented personality with great communication skills as well as an analytical mind, leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Good writing and strong project management skills.
- Have a keen interest to become a specialist in the Asset Management / Real Estate sector.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm