KPMG’s Corporate Finance group assists companies and their shareholders throughout the entire business and investment lifecycle ranging from raising growth funding, entering new geographical markets, diversifying into different business lines, returning to core activities or searching for fresh business opportunities until the exit of an investment.
We assists our clients in the effective management and successful completion of transactions and our services include mergers & acquisitions, capital raisings, business & share valuations, Independent Financial Advisory Opinions, intangible assets & financial instruments valuations & business reviews.
What You Will Do
- Working on sell-side, buy-side and capital raising deals in all stages of execution. You will be actively involved in execution of M&A deals with a Southeast Asian angle, being either for Southeast Asian clients or for global clients with interest in Southeast Asia (SMEs, larger corporates, MNCs and private equity funds).
- Performing valuation of businesses, investment funds’ portfolios, tangible and intangible assets, and financial instruments including derivatives, equity and debt securities, for mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, financial reporting, litigation support, and financial advisory.
- Providing Independent Financial Advisory Opinions in line with regulatory requirements in Singapore.
- Producing and analyzing financial models and assessing commercial data and assumptions which underlie financial forecasts.
- Supporting business development initiatives, including the preparation of proposals, market research, industry & company profiles.
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during and after engagements.
- Working closely with Partners and Managers on client management and business development activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent academic background preferably with a professional qualification in finance/accounting/CFA/FRM.
- Good understanding of corporate finance.
- Possess strong quantitative skills with the ability to understand financial statements and build three statement financial models in Excel.
- Strong grasp of business and intangible assets valuation concepts; proficiency in financial instruments valuation is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong capability to manage multiple projects.
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential. Chinese or other Southeast Asian language skills are an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience in corporate finance (M&A, IFA, valuations) is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm