KPMG’s Infrastructure Advisory is recognized as one of the leading financial advisors for infrastructure projects and one of the world`s leading financial advisors in public private partnership (PPP) projects.
The Infra Advisory team provides financial advisory services across the entire lifecycle of infrastructure assets for public and private clients in all the major infrastructure sectors including power, water, waste water, transport, education, healthcare and defense.
What You Will Do
- Providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the full lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporate, public sector entities and infrastructure funds.
- Working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across various sectors.
- Assisting with business case development, options analysis, financial modelling, project evaluation, bid documentation preparation, bid evaluation and negotiation support.
- Assisting in marketing and business development including proposal preparation and building client relationships.
- Liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be a self-motivated, confident individual, confident in interacting with lead team members and clients.
- Be a strong or exceptional performer.
- Have a keen interest in infrastructure and project financing and a desire to learn new skills.
- Possess strong quantitative and financial modelling skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen.
- Possess superior writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm