KPMG’s Deal Advisory practice combines top people and game-changing technology to give our clients confidence across the transaction life cycle. The Transaction Services team within KPMG’s Deal Advisory practice provides Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) advice to deliver successful transactions for our wide range of clients including multinational corporations and private equity houses.
The Transaction Services team focuses on acquisitions, disposals, public bids/mergers, joint ventures, buy-outs, market entries, financing and other transactions.We identify, structure and execute all manner of public and private market transactions, and provide our clients with support from initial analysis of strategic options and deal evaluation through to completion.
The team also help clients identify upside opportunities and risks in their transaction processes to satisfy the due diligence requirements of underwriting investment banks.
What You Will Do
- Team work - You will be a key team member on larger, complex assignments as well as smaller transactions in which you will work closely with experienced members and manage/assist less-experienced team members.
- Build strong working relationships - Individuals will be required to assist lead team members in building and sustaining relationships with clients and members of client pursuit teams.
- Deliver quality service and time management - You are to assist in the delivery of high quality service such as managing your own time, planning and organizing work tasks, monitoring progress and meeting deadlines. You are expected to upward manage lead members on the team to ensure timely reviews take place to enable timely completion of deliverables. You need to be proficient at managing multiple priorities.
- Risk management - You are required to assist in the identification and management of risks to ensure that the firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA or equivalent or willing to work towards a similar qualification.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Personal impact.
- Ability to perform consistently under pressure.
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a team based across multiple geographies to meet challenging client deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm