A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG Digital Village team is at the forefront of emerging technology to bring the future of tomorrow to our clients today. At KPMG Digital Village, we empower end to end approach from design to development of the products for our clients mainly focused on emerging technology solutions. We advise our clients on applicable use cases of emerging technologies and enable the use of such technologies through development and co-creation to help our clients become disruptors and leaders in their respective industries.
As an Innovation consultant, you will collaborate with clients to identify real pain points and growth opportunities. Using these insights, you will put on your thinking cap to create new products or services, define new business models, or re-design current processes to meet the evolving demands of their customers or internal stakeholders. You will also look into innovative ways to drive the successful adoption of these solutions and bring these solutions to life through working in a cross functional team of technologists, designers and business analysts.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with our corporate clients to understand and priorities their challenges and growth opportunities.
- Support market research, customer and user immersion to better understand the as-is process and identify key pain points and unmet needs.
- Contribute to the ideation of differentiated products, services, business models, design of the to-be experience, and defining of the key features and functionalities of solutions.
- Bring the proposed solution or business model to life through user personas and stories.
- Map client processes and design new workflows to support proposed solutions.
- Take on the functional analyst role to define requirements and work with development and design teams to bring the solution to life.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong interest in driving change and digital innovation.
- Highly driven, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Creative approach towards problem solving.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of human-centered design methodologies (Good to have).
- Experience in user interface design and rapid prototyping (Good to have).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm