A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG's experience & change professionals help clients navigate, implement and sustain transformational change to drive unprecedented levels of performance.
You will be part of the team working on client engagements spanning from:
- Customer strategy.
- Customer experience design.
- Service and sales transformation.
- Customer-centric operational improvement.
- Change Management.
- Organization Design.
- Workforce Optimization.
- Talent Management.
- HR Transformation.
What You Will Do
As a trainee, you will get the opportunity to learn and contribute in the following areas with guidance from your supervisors and team members:
- Working in client engagements related to business and digital strategy, deal strategy, customer insight and strategy, and Change management and HR transformation to support any project administration, management and delivery [the staff above will be assigned to one or more areas as indicated above] .
- Supporting the progress against project milestones to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Contributing to data gathering, research and analysis to proposals, and project deliverables surrounding customer experience, sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Supporting the design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with client personnel and identify opportunities to provide additional services.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm