A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG’s Forensic team comprises professionals with extensive experience in Forensic Services that include Investigations, Financial Crime Compliance and FATCA CRS Compliance. Our diverse team of professionals help our clients prevent, detect and respond to risks through use of well-defined methodologies, innovative solutions and understanding of regulatory landscape.
What You Will Do
As a trainee, you will get the opportunity to learn and contribute in the following areas with guidance from your supervisors and team members:
- Learn and apply the concepts of global methodologies in Forensic Services. This may include methodology for financial crime investigation, FATCA CRS compliance and/or understanding of an effective AML/CFT framework in an organization.
- Perform fieldwork and analysis that is consistent to methodologies for work assigned.
- Develop critical thinking through analyses and explore innovative solutions for clients, working alongside our in-house data analysts.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders on project progress, delivery and outcomes.
- Support and participate in knowledge sharing events, industry outreach and marketing efforts.
- Coordinate, support and drive improvements in materials, proposals and deliverables.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm