A career with KPMG is more than just a job. It opens the door to bigger opportunities, experiences and rewards. So, step up to a bigger world with us.
If you're a qualified individual with the talent and ambition we want, KPMG has the career opportunities you deserve. Join us to leverage our global presence as one of the leading professional services firms, as well as our established reputation for enabling clients not only to adapt in a radically changing world, but to flourish in it.
KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and in FY20 had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.
Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Keeping abreast with Goods and Services Tax (GST) requirements are a constant challenge for many businesses. KPMG's Indirect Team is designed to provide clients with innovative and yet effective approaches to their indirect tax challenges.
What You Will Do
- Conducting GST health checks on the GST returns of businesses.
- Reviewing and providing advice on the GST compliance processes.
- Preparing and reviewing clients’ GST return worksheets and GST returns prior to submitting them to Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
- Supporting consultancy in Singapore GST and assisting clients in making GST ruling applications to the IRAS.
- Working with leaders and managers to help corporate clients in reviewing GST transactions to facilitate compliance with the GST legislation.
Required Skills and Abilities
Our ideal candidate:
- Possess a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Law.
- A strong team player with a proven track record of academic and co-curricular achievements.
- Knowledge of local taxation laws will be an advantage.
- Possess the ability to work independently, multi task and perform in a fast pace environment.
- Strong organization skills with an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with colleagues from various levels and functions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm