The Financial Services (FS) Consulting team within KPMG's Financial Services Advisory practice assists Financial Services companies in achieving specific objectives by providing leading innovative solutions, thought leadership and client coverage.
The team operates across 3 pillars - banking, insurance and asset management. Some of our key services include Customer and Growth, Cost & Efficiency (Operations, Digital Finance, People), Digital and Technology (Cyber, Digital Enablement and Trust) and Strategy.
What You Will Do
As an FS Consulting intern, you will join experienced project teams who assist clients both locally and regionally. You will have the opportunity to develop your business analysis skills, and help to generate suitable recommendations or solutions for clients.
Through the internship, you will gain insights to the trade secrets of being a successful consultant and learn relevant transferrable knowledge and skills related to Financial Services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing degrees in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems / Finance / Accounting and Banking/ Business Management/ Strategy/ Economics.
- Positive individual with a can-do attitude and a flair for creative thinking.
- Critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Any experience with FinTechs and Consulting (however short) is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm