The KPMG Actuarial Services team offers innovative business strategies to clients with an aim of helping them navigate the rapidly changing insurance industry.
Our professionals have sound technical skills with the ability to cut through complex issues to help our clients make more effective and efficient business decisions.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Actuarial practice. Successful candidates will play a significant role in offering a wide range of actuarial consultancy services in the insurance and financial services industry.
What You Will Do
- Perform actuarial audit for our life insurance, general insurance and reinsurance clients.
- Perform actuarial analysis, prepare assessment report and discuss findings with clients.
- Participate in various engagements related to IFRS 17 implementation, capital and risk. management reviews, actuarial internal audit, reserving and pricing review, mergers and acquisitions consulting, pension valuation etc.
- Contribute to develop new business proposals and presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recognized degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Strong project management abilities coupled with good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates with insurance experience and modelling skills is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm