KPMG Digital Village team is at the forefront of emerging technology to bring the future of tomorrow to our clients today.
At KPMG Digital Village, we empower end to end approach from design to development of the products for our clients mainly focused on emerging technology solutions. We advise our clients on applicable use cases of emerging technologies and enable the use of such technologies through development and co-creation to help our clients become disruptors and leaders in their respective industries.
As part of this role, you will be embedded within Digital Village's development team to work on real life client projects to develop exciting products using cutting-edge modern technology stacks.
What You Will Do
- Work with Product Designers to develop and implement next-generation products.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a team of developers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with Git or other source control methods.
- Highly driven, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently.
- Highly collaborative team player.
Fast Learner - although you may not know all the technologies and methodologies out there, you are willing to learn quickly and apply it effectively. If you feel learning can never stop, this is the role for you.
Team First Mentality - we are a tightly knit team that lean on each other and teach each other.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm