The KPMG financial services advisory team assists banks and capital market sectors in managing their day-to-day business challenges and developments.
We support our financial services clients on multiple diverse consulting projects that include:
- Business growth (e.g. market entry, customer insights, merger and acquisitions support).
- Operational process improvements.
- Organization-wide functional (re)design.
- Change management and project management.
- Digital and technology enablement.
- Programme management support.
- Data driven transformation.
As KPMG embarks on a rapid growth strategy to become the preferred data driven strategy execution firm in South East Asia, we established the propositions in data driven transformation, and cloud & data center-of-excellence for all the different line of businesses to serve our clients.
What You Will Do
- Work across all aspects of data from engineering to building sophisticated visualizations, machine learning models and experiments.
- Translate advanced business analytics problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations.
- Perform exploratory data analysis, generate, and test working hypotheses to uncover interesting trends and observations.
- Analyze and model structured data and implement algorithms to support analysis using advanced statistical and mathematical methods from statistics, machine learning, data mining, econometric and operations research.
- Leverage tools for data analytics (e.g. SQL, Python, R), visualization (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI) and mapping (e.g. GIS) to conduct analysis, produce charts/graphs and reports/slide decks in support of client engagements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System, IT or equivalent.
- Fluency in SQL or other data programming languages.
- Demonstrate an understanding or experience in statistical and quantitative analysis and comfortable with working with large data-sets.
- Experience using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI) will be an advantage.
- Experience with big data ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, Hive) will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a keen interest and aptitude for learning new skills sets and taking on new roles/challenge.
- Strong client and stakeholder management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in digital and data driven transformation while working for cloud providers, consulting firm or financial services organizations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm