The KPMG financial services advisory team assists banks and capital market sectors in managing their day-to-day business challenges and developments.
We support our financial services clients on multiple diverse consulting projects that include:
- Business growth (e.g. market entry, customer insights, merger and acquisitions support).
- Operational process improvements.
- Organization-wide functional (re)design.
- Change management and project management.
- Digital and technology enablement.
- Programme management support.
- Data driven transformation.
As KPMG embarks on a rapid growth strategy to become the preferred data driven strategy execution firm in South East Asia, we established the propositions in data driven transformation, and cloud & data center-of-excellence for all the different line of businesses to serve our clients.
What You Will Do
- Build both supervised and unsupervised machine learning models.
- Perform data exploration, data processing and data analysis.
- Develop analytical solutions and deploy them in client premises.
- Actively provide feedback for future enhancements.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of digital solutions and products capabilities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends and market information related to data science space in order to support our solutions focused business development strategy and client engagements (e.g. develop industry specific go-to-market materials – proposals, use cases, demos, etc.).
- Support the development and delivery of presentations and product demonstrations.
- Participate in the documentation of processes and knowledge, including how to guides, technical notes, training materials, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System, IT or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Python/R, SQL.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of data analytics, machine learning and software engineering.
- Comfortable to work with large amounts of data.
- Experience with platforms (Google Cloud, Azure, and AWS) will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a keen interest and aptitude for learning new skills sets and taking on new roles/challenge.
- Strong client and stakeholder management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in digital and data driven transformation while working for cloud providers, consulting firm or financial services organizations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm