KPMG has a strong SAP team in this region, and we are assisting several clients with end-to-end implementation of SAP Products.
Our practice is further expanding, and we are looking for highly motivated candidates for our Singapore Practice, who can work on digital transformation products lead by SAP technologies.
In this role, you will be part of our SAP/Technology team responsible for analyzing client datasets across multiple sectors/industries and supporting both KPMG teams (e.g. consultants and auditors) and clients within the region to drive decision making at the country, regional and global level.
What You Will Do
- Strong leadership and adaptability, with willingness to take ownership of highly challenging tasks and problems readily and voluntarily.
- Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems.
- Performing client spend data analytics to support business development and client engagements. This includes identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex spend datasets.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus despite conflicting demands.
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills.
- Support project management or other management functions in projects.
- Actively providing feedback for future enhancements.
- Developing in-depth knowledge and understanding of the digital solutions and SAP/Supply Chain products capabilities.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of trends and market information related to the procurement digital and innovation space in order to support our solutions focused business development strategy and client engagements (e.g. develop industry specific go-to-market materials – proposals, use cases, demos, etc.).
- Supporting the development and delivery of presentations and product demonstrations.
- Participating in the documentation of processes and knowledge, including how to guides, technical notes, training materials, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in procurement, business, mathematics, actuarial studies, engineering or a related field.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of data analytics and statistical modelling.
- Able to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures and number crunching.
- Be vigilant, customer & service-oriented and a self-motivator.
- Demonstrate a keen interest and aptitude for learning new skills sets and taking on new roles/challenges.
- Possess critical thinking, strong listening skill and strong problem-solving abilities to provide conclusions based on the data findings.
- Possess strong entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to contribute to a constantly evolving business environment.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills in English to present complex ideas/findings.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and deliver in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Have a proactive and collaborative work style.
- Possess knowledge and experience with reporting packages (e.g. business objects), databases (e.g. SQL), programming and ERP system is an advantage.
- Possess business language proficiency in Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia or other South East Asia languages (both verbal and written) is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics,...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm