KPMG’s Global Strategy Group (Singapore) sits within the Consulting department, and works with various teams within KPMG Advisory to provide advice on market entry and growth strategy, business planning and business transformation.
Successful candidates will support engagement teams to develop business strategies and business plans for clients.
What You Will Do
- Analyzing and synthesizing data to help our clients develop business strategies and business plans for existing/new businesses.
- Developing perspective on markets and products in an industry/sector.
- Developing project proposals and plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be an undergraduate or Master's Students doing a degree/master's in strategy, economics, finance or analytics.
- Have a strong interest in management/strategy consulting, M&A, transactions, commercial functions and corporate.
- Possess good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with strong skills in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm