KPMG’s Digital Trust helps to perform audits on systems and processes and assessment of system security.
The audit involves reviewing of IT processes and controls over logical and physical access, password management, user account management, audit logging, program change management, system development lifecycle, computer operations etc., governing data integrity, confidentiality and availability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Technical skills of auditing various applications, operating systems and databases such as SAP, JDE, Windows, Unix, MS SQL, Oracle etc.
- Understanding of business and IT processes and systems used by clients who are being audited/ assessed.
- Knowledge of industries to the extent which are relevant to the audit.
- Use of computer aided tools such as IDEA, CSI etc. for data analytics work.
- Interpersonal skills due to extensive interaction with clients and colleagues.
- Job type:Internships
Compliance, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm