As part of the KPMG Cyber team, you will be working with experienced cyber security professionals and corporate partners under the 5 pillars of our Cyber business:
Cyber Strategy and Governance professionals provide advice to CEOs, CISOs and CIOs on how to better manage cyber security by designing their Cyber Organizational Structure, and defining the Cyber Security Strategy to combine people, processes and technology tools.
You will work on topics as diverse as Cyber Strategy, Technology Risk Management, Data Governance, Privacy, Business Continuity & Crisis Management and regulatory compliance. You will help clients identify and assess risks, design strategy & policies and roll-out new processes.
Cyber Defense covers vulnerability assessment, application and network penetration testing, wireless security, mobile security, and system security testing to identify blind spots and provide in-depth assessments of overlooked weaknesses.
As an Ethical Hacker/Penetration Tester, you will use cutting-edge techniques to pre-emptively test and defeat cyber security defenses with the ultimate purpose of helping our clients re-design defenses to better withstand an actual cyber-attack.
Cyber Transformation professionals work with clients to automate Cyber business processes by deploying Technology solutions. We customize tech solutions to client’s specific needs to achieve business outcomes efficiently and solve business problems using technology.
As Cyber Transformation professionals, you will design tech enabled processes, deploy tech solutions and enable people to use technology to achieve Cyber Security.
Cyber Response professionals work at the forefront of major cyber-attacks, supporting clients as the “First Responders” to any major cyber emergency.
Cyber Response helps clients who experience a cyber security incident such as ransomware, business e-mail compromise or other network intrusions. We investigate the root cause and extent of the breach and help clients to recover from the incident – restore systems and expel intruders and provide practical recommendations on how to prevent further incidents.
Cyber Education offers comprehensive cyber security training to equip clients and organizations with the skills and know-how to manage cyber threats.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are looking to join our Cyber Strategy & Governance service line, you will need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- A process mindset – to construct and de-construct processes to understand how things work.
- Ability to understand both business and IT challenges, which will help in designing strategy, policies and processes.
- A degree in IT, Engineering, or a Business field would be advantageous.
If you are looking to join our Cyber Defense, Cyber Response or Cyber Transformation service line you will need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Basic programming proficiency – able to write scripts in any common scripting language – make web requests, look up data in a database, able to use regular expressions.
- Ability to program in any common language and troubleshoot programs.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows and Linux OS.
- Computer troubleshooting skills.
The ideal candidate should:
- Enthusiastic with a keen interest in the field of cyber security.
- Client-focused with good communication skills.
- Work as part of a team and independently.
- Driven to learn and share knowledge with clients and colleagues.
- Work experience such as internships, leadership positions in clubs/associations, or part-time jobs will be considered positively.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Cyber Security, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm