As data and technology adoption proliferates every aspect of life, Trust – that data is safeguarded and reliable, and technology functions the way they are supposed to – is paramount.
Digital Trust works tirelessly with government agencies, banks and other private companies to provide that assurance to stakeholders and public on their digital journey.
As a Digital Trust professional, you will join experienced project teams who assist and advise clients from government agencies to financial institutions and other private companies.
What you can expect:
- Exciting projects in Emerging Technology Risks (Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data, etc), Cyber Assurance, Digital risk reviews, Project Risks, Data analytics.
- Collaboration opportunities across teams in risk, assurance, cybersecurity and technology enablement in our services to prestigious clients.
- A young & dynamic culture and environment where you take ownership of your career and time with us.
- An open mindset to welcome innovation and ideas to transform for the better of our people and clients.
- Global and regional mobility opportunities to expose you to the world out there.
- Internal and external training opportunities to equip you with the skills to be a KPMG professional.
What You Will Do
- Working with cross functional local and global teams with people like yourself from different backgrounds and culture.
- Interviewing and working with clients in top firms and organizations to assess, and provide advice on risks related to digital, cybersecurity and emerging technology risks.
- Working closely with leaders and management to analyze data and information gathered from clients.
- Assisting with business development opportunities which includes preparing for pitches, presentations and proposals.
- Learning from, and collaborating with industry specialists to provide the best solution to clients.
- Brainstorming and teaming up to explore ways to innovate and change the way things are done to benefit our business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail. You eat problems for lunch.
- A creative and innovative mind - you can’t help but challenge the norm.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- You love working with people and teams.
- A strong desire to provide the best experience to clients.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm