Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same.
That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference. At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients.
Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
What You Will Do
The Intern will be expected to carry out the following tasks as part of their role:
- Carry out research by using databases, internet and public domain tools.
- Collating and organizing large volumes of data.
- Document and e-mail review and analysis.
- Interrogation of financial and accounting data.
- Providing administrative support to Case Managers including scanning, photocopying and filing.
- Assist Case Managers in using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and patterns identified in the investigation.
- Communicate regularly with colleagues to inform of progress of case work, highlighting key issues where necessary.
- Organize case files, maintain accurate research records and record all billable costs.
- Provides additional administrative support to the team when requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student - Preferably a Political Science and/or Economic student.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to convert data and information to produce PowerPoint presentations.
- Proven research and analytical skills.
- Arabic Speaker.
- Solid written and spoken English.
- Strong academic background.
- Awareness of sensitivities of working in a variety of cultural and political environments.
- Ability to communicate to Case Managers and colleagues with impact.
- Availability - 3 months Summer Internship (June, July and August).
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm