Providing administrative support to Case Managers including scanning, photocopying and filing.
What You Will Do
- Carry out research by using databases, internet and public domain tools.
- Collating and organizing large volumes of data.
- Document and e-mail review and analysis.
- Interrogation of financial and accounting data.
- Assist Case Managers in using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and patterns identified in the investigation.
- Communicate regularly with colleagues to inform of progress of case work, highlighting key issues where necessary.
- Organize case files, maintain accurate research records and record all billable costs.
- Provides additional administrative support to the team when requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final Year student. Preferably a Political Science and/or Economic student.
- Arabic Speaker.
- Solid written and spoken English.
- Strong academic background.
- Proven research and analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to convert data and information to produce PowerPoint presentations.
- Awareness of sensitivities of working in a variety of cultural and political environments.
- Ability to communicate to Case Managers and colleagues with impact.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Internships
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm