Our finance team is the backbone of our rapidly growing business and provides crucial support in controlling costs and ensuring profitability. If you want to gain valuable business skills with a global leader in the logistics industry, this could be a good place to start.
During the traineeship, you will receive 2-3 years comprehensive on-the-job training in accounting before moving to a new overseas station and pursue global career development.
Good Reasons to Join:
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who possess strong analytical skills and are willing to take up challenges to join us. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities and international exposure in a team-based environment.
What You Will Do
- Handle daily accounting operations, month-end closing as well as billing-related matters.
- Assist in the preparation of financial and management reports.
- Participate in internal control review and quarterly forecast.
- Coordinate with other parties to support the performance of financial functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered, you should possess a degree in Finance or Accountancy. Having some internship experience in finance and marine logistics is an advantage.
You demonstrate a good numerical sense and attention to details with strong communication skills. Language proficiency in both English and Mandarin is highly preferred.
Additionally, global mobility is a must as occasional travel is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm