Are you curious about life after graduation and excited to apply what you learnt in school? Want to gain valuable business skills with a global leader in the logistics industry?
If you enjoy solving complex problems with creative solutions, this could be the internship you are looking for.
During the internship, you will be tasked to support the department in its daily activities. This may include undertaking administrative processes such as reporting, invoicing and credit notes.
Good Reasons to Join:
We are looking for students who have a genuine interest to know more about logistics and has a strong desire to make things happen. In return, you will work in an international environment where team players deliver excellence every day. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to start your career in logistics, start a conversation with us and apply today!
What You Will Do
- Understand contract logistics knowledge and operation procedures.
- Assist the team to identify supply chain solutions and implement them.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback to improve customer experience.
- Ensure all financial administrative processes and orders are completed accurately and on time.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered, you should be currently in a Bachelor’s program in any field and have a fair command of both English and Mandarin. You are also familiar with common Microsoft Office applications, and has a customer-oriented mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm