Are you curious about life after graduation and excited to apply what you learnt in school? Want to gain valuable business skills with a global leader in the logistics industry?
Then consider interning with our Regional Sea Logistics Process + Systems department.
This program is designed to offer a taste of a career in Process + Systems with exciting challenges. During the internship, you will be tasked to support the department in its daily activities. This may include ideating the best solutions for customers, testing our systems and looking after our reports.
Good Reasons to Join:
You will also have a chance to work in an international environment where team players excellence every day. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to start your career in logistics, start a conversation with us and apply today!
What You Will Do
You will be assigned to one of these teams and support their daily operations and projects:
- Systems Production: test our new systems and support system implementation that will improve our efficiency.
- Process Excellence: analyze, design and implement solutions that will enhance the way we work.
- Data Solutions: review our data quality and test our data/rate applications that will offer useful insights and great user experience for our colleagues and customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students with a keen interest in pursuing a career in logistics.
- Good analytical, organization and communication skills (English and Chinese).
- Tech or data-savvy.
You need to be available for the whole period of the internship, i.e., June 1 to August 31.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm