Experience what Freight Forwarding is all about through an in-depth understanding of Air Logistics.
This internship offers the candidates beyond just a glimpse of what Freight Forwarding is all about. We seek to provide an in-depth understanding of Air Logistics Operations, through operational experience on all aspects ranging from customer service, operational coordination's with both external and internal parties, shipment level profitability, including management of in-house systems to complete the A-Z operation management process.
Good Reasons to Join:
Logistics is a people business and here at Kuehne + Nagel, we believe that genuine, lasting success is possible only through valuing our employees the way we value our customers. We offer the opportunity where you can learn and develop; to grow and perform to your fullest potential within a highly dynamic global work environment.
What You Will Do
- To go through special-designed trainings (on-line) for introduction and overall view on the understanding of freight forwarding operations.
- Being attached through buddy system and shadow a more senior colleague within the team on the day-to-day operational handling.
- "Hands-on" exposure and experience using in-house software systems, before starting to engage in internal liaisons with relevant parties.
- Providing some basic customer service to clients with the support from fellow team members, towards handling the clients confidently and independently.
- Regular catch-up session with respective team supervisor / manager / lead manager for sharing of experience and feedback etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in studies relating to Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Highly motivated individual, with a positive attitude to learn.
- Independent learner who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm