L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
What You Will Do
- Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in the development of software for the target application.
- Work closely with cross functional members of the engineering organization to develop and evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements and design of the overall system.
- Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and test of embedded software for real-time control of advanced tactical radio equipment.
- Develop software test procedures, software programs, and related documentation.
- Utilize modeling tools and equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests, and evaluate results.
- Participate in peer reviews, identify, track and repair defects.
- Utilize a variety of software languages (i.e., C++, C#, C, Java, Ruby, HTML5, XML, SQL, Perl, Python, Ajax, Qt) on Windows, Linux, mobile platforms, and embedded real time operating systems (VxWorks, Linux, QNX, Integrity, Windows CE, and others for Motorola, Intel, TI, and custom processor designs).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Wireless Engineering, Information Security, Mathematics, Digital Arts & Sciences or a related field.
- GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- One or more of the following: C++, C#, C, Java, Ruby, JEE, HTML5, XML, SQL, Qt, Windows, .NET, Unix, Linux, SOA, RTOS, Real-Time Controls, Wireless, Software Security, Robotics, OOA/OOD, Hadoop, Android, Embedded Systems.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
New Jersey (United...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm