At Lalamove, we believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs.
We are full steam ahead to make Lalamove synonymous with delivery and on a mission to impact as many local communities as we can. We have massively scaled our efforts across Asia and now have our sights on taking our best in class technology to the rest of the world.
And we need your help to get us there!
Currently, we are expanding our team and are looking for a high-caliber individual to join as an Entry-Level Financial Analyst, based in Hong Kong. You will be in charge of supporting the Finance Manager in budgeting, forecasting, target setting and as well as the preparation of management reports.
What You Will Do
- Assist Finance Manager to prepare, review and consolidate the quarterly budget for SEA, LATAM, India and functional departments.
- Prepare business analytics and detail review to support recommendations/advice on financial and strategic business issues.
- Work closely with functional departments and provide Finance support where needed; Acting as a business partner to support business performance.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial analysis (e.g., actual vs. budget analysis), reports to management and the monitoring of budget implementation.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and additional related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related discipline.
- 1 year or more relevant experience required, fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm