As Lalamove continues its rapid expansion we are now opening our doors to hire fresh graduates to join our world class engineering team!
As a Graduate Data Engineer, you’ll primarily be developing and maintaining our data pipelines and data warehouse, which is the backbone of our company.
In this role, you will assist in building and optimizing data pipelines that are used for making business, operations and strategic decisions. You will help to implement tasks and design our data warehouse for our downstream internal users.
Our data pipelines and data warehouse must be able to support the growth coming from our users, drivers, and orders in our increasing number of cities across different regions and continents of the world.
Required Skills and Abilities
What we seek:
- Ability to learn quickly - You will have the ability to learn new technology and frameworks to support the company’s growth.
- Detail-oriented - Details in implementation will impact the stability and performance of our data platform and pipelines.
- Ability to juggle many tasks - The ability to multitask and stay organized is a necessity at our company, all while making sure that new features and updates are rolled out in a timely manner.
- Strong communicator - As a Graduate Data Engineer, it is of great importance to communicate frequently to everyone on the tech team to inform them of updates or changes.
What you'll need:
- Computer Science/Engineering degree preferred (2021 Graduates).
- A keen interest in big data and the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL, understanding of data warehouse design is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming language such as Python and Java.
- Be flexible, grow, and learn quickly in a startup environment.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm