Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our seventh year as a start-up, now operating in Asia, United States and LATAM our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be able to start immediately and commit for a period of 3 months
- Contributes to the day-to-day HR operations
- Work together with People Operations Manager on Talent Acquisition activities
- Assist with new hire onboarding (such as employee orientation) and offboarding for leavers
- Lead the various HR initiatives and Employer Branding
- Develop research methodologies, compiles data and statistics on our People
- Propose changes to improve HR process efficiency
- People is your Passion!
- Hunger to learn, not afraid to ask difficult questions and ability to remain agile
- Students majoring in Business, HR, International Relations, Sociology, Psychology or related fields
- Team player with excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs and Google applications
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and vibrant environment ; no one day is the same!
- Able to commence on short notice and must be able to commit at least 3 months in the internship
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Psychology...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm