Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders every day. With 1600+ employees spread across SEA and LATAM, company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
What You Will Do
- Market research, competitor monitoring and analysis.
- Participate marketing campaign brainstorming, ad hoc branding, CRM projects.
- Liaise with internal parties and external agencies for smooth and organized execution and implementation of ongoing marketing projects.
- Prepare reports and presentation materials.
- Support content development for social media platform, blog, and other online marketing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current student in Business Administration, Marketing, or related disciplines.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Strong sense in data is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive, diligent and a good team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to start on short notice and commit at least 3 months.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm