We are now operating in Asia and LATAM our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do.
Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.
Are you highly motivated and strives to exceed your goals?
Join the team at Lalamove Singapore and experience first-hand, the thrill of disrupting the logistics industry.
Think you are up for it?
What You Will Do
- Work closely with a team of full-time and part-time team members to verify freelance driver partner accounts to meet operational targets.
- Build and maintain long term relationship with drivers by coaching and communicating with the driver partners and getting timely constructive feedback.
- Providing support to resolve driver partner general queries and emails via ZOHO and WhatsApp.
- Assist in driver offboarding tasks i.e updating bank account details and deposit/wallet balance refund.
- Handling of driver partners’ call-back log on onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Generate ideas and process optimizations to streamline the daily operational duties.
- Exceed individual and Driver Operations team targets & KPIs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical and resilient with ambition to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Energetic, driven, passionate, proactive, and attentive to details.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Min Diploma in Business or related field, fresh graduates are welcomed.
We are looking for a high-energy, charismatic individual who can work well under pressure and who exhibits a spirit of excellence to join one of the fastest growing intra-city delivery platforms in Asia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Operations
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm