As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
What You Will Do
This position, based in Singapore is an internship for Business students interested in learning more about working in a corporate Human Resource department.
Singapore is the hub for all HR Shared Services for Asia (covering China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and Taiwan). Partnering the Singapore HRSS Lead, the intern will receive a variety of work assignment e.g., Designing a HR Shared Services SharePoint site for each Asia country, pilot run a HR ChatBot, developing a FAQ guide to assist employees with their queries on Lam’s benefits.
As an HRSS Intern, you will have the chance to:
- Participate in projects that span over different Asia countries.
- Interact with HRSS team members in different Asia countries.
- Attend fun virtual social events with fellow interns.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Design an HR Shared Services SharePoint Site for the different Asia countries.
- Design, develop and pilot run an HR Chatbot.
- Design and develop business process flowcharts for the different HR transactions.
- Design and develop a FAQ guide to assist employees with their queries on Lam’s benefits.
- Complete other assigned projects / tasks under supervision of Singapore HRSS Lead.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good standing as a first-year or second-year business student from a Singapore university school.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Google Dialogue Flow will be an advantage.
- Possess a flair of developing business process flowcharts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to translate ideas into action.
- Teamwork, interpersonal & attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Design and...
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm