At Lazada, we’re setting new standards for eCommerce, and we’re doing this by bringing out the best in our people. We value curiosity and passion in creating the right environment using technology and tools that allow the best ideas to surface from our people. We experiment, we learn, and we do better every day. Whether we’re running campaigns or testing an idea, we have fun. We are as diverse as the region we connect, because we value the power of difference. Ultimately, we are united in our mission to change the face of retail – together.
What You Will Do
- Design end-to-end user experience with focus on rapid iteration and user testing.
- Create design mock-ups, prototypes and documentation by understanding the requirements from our cross-functional teams, product developers and stakeholders.
- Working together with Lazada Design Team to translate problems into solutions across multiple channels.
- Strong design foundation, analysis technique and understanding of consumer feedbacks and journeys in improving user flow.
- Contribute and collaborate ideas to our product design direction and business innovation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience in both interaction and visual design is preferred.
- Background in human-computer interaction, industrial design, visual communication, or education-related design disciplines will be desirable.
- Able to understand both customer needs and business goals in order to create a holistic design
- Able to communicate, collaborate and align product strategies well in presenting design solutions to cross-functional teams based in China, Southeast and India while maintaining design consistency along the way
- Experience in design thinking and video editing is an added plus.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm