At the LEGO Middle East Africa office in Dubai we are looking for an intern who would be joining us for a 12 month internship in the eComm and Operations departments. Bring your enthusiasm, energy and skills to the LEGO Group to support the LEGO Middle East in eComm and Operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a Supply Chain, eCommerce or Business-related field or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement projects and their implementation is advantage.
- Experience working with Excel and Outlook.
- Collaboration and influencing skills with ability to develop strong relationships.
- Knowledge of eComm - Google Analytics is advantage.
- Knowledge of Arabic desirable but not essential.
- Ability to analyze multiple/different source of data to identify issues, incl. pro-active issues solving.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interest in eCommerce.
- Focus on execution and following through.
- Able to work in multi-cultural team.
- Excellent communicator.
- Demonstrate positive energy and drive.
- Open to learning and acquire new skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm