We offer PhDs and MDs the unique position of Life Science Specialist (LSS). As an LSS, you gain comprehensive training that integrates science, business and economics to prepare you for strategic leadership in the healthcare and life sciences industry. You will not only be a technical expert, but also a business expert, developing cutting-edge strategic and managerial skills that provide a strong foundation for a career at L.E.K.
Life Science Specialists work collaboratively with peers and senior leadership to define initial hypotheses, direct and control research and analytical work, and produce fact-based and analytically robust conclusions.
Learning, Development and Support
Our people give only their very best. To make this possible, new employees receive extensive training, support and mentoring from our Partners and are encouraged to bring initiative and outside-the-box thinking to each engagement. They learn to approach each project with an open mind, apply sophisticated analysis, and let the data lead them and their teams to the insights and solutions that offer the greatest benefit for our clients. A career at L.E.K. involves exposure to a wide range of industries, and opportunities to provide strategy, finance, marketing and sales, operations, organization, and transaction consulting to many of the world's foremost companies and organizations. Working at L.E.K. also means working alongside the brightest and highest achieving people, helping our clients ask the difficult questions and make the important decisions - together.
- Conducting primary and secondary research on markets, competitors and customers
- Applying your technical and scientific expertise to client issues
- Performing rigorous analysis to pinpoint appropriate, practical recommendations for your clients
- Collaborating with team members to transform research and analysis into thoughtful insights that deliver maximum impact for your clients
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Initiative and commitment
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Target students-Graduate in 2020
- PhD / MD candidate with major in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology and other healthcare / life science related
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, Science
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm