We are committed to finding the brightest graduates for our Lendlease 2021 Graduate Program.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you are part of Lendlease, you are going places.
A diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice, you will work in a purpose-driven organisation that is committed to taking care of our people. Lendlease is looking for a creative and highly agile team player to push boundaries and collaborate across our businesses as you develop your career with us.
Discover how you can kick start your career with us through our Lendlease 2021 Graduate Program.
At a Glance
The Lendlease Graduate Program is a two-year talent developmental program which includes two or more rotations that combine on-the-job learning with formal training opportunities across our businesses. You will become part of a diverse team-based environment and be supported through a structured learning and development program, networking and mentoring – allowing you to learn from both senior leaders and fellow graduates while forging lasting connections.
Tailored to enhance your skills and support you for future roles with Lendlease, we offer exciting program streams across our business areas and enterprise support functions.
What You Will Do
- As a Graduate Finance Analyst under the Lendlease Graduate Program - Finance stream, you will have the opportunity to develop a broad understanding of how Lendlease operates, through rotations across our businesses. Graduates will gain experience working within both finance business partner roles (project and/or head office) and finance functional roles (such as Finance Services, Management Reporting, Treasury, and Internal Audit).
- You will develop expertise in a wide range of areas, including profit-and-loss management, identification and improvement of organizational risk, business strategy and decision support, and the analysis of various business drivers to build strong financial acumen and core business skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for Graduates with a degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business Management who enjoy interacting with a diverse range of individuals, and are motivated by challenge and change whilst driven to deliver results through resourcefulness. Click apply if you are passionate, motivated and driven.
- At time of application candidates must possess the rights to work in Singapore
- Fresh or recent graduates with less than 2 years of working experience
- Lendlease is a project-based business therefore candidates must be prepared to work in various locations within Singapore
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm