We are committed to finding the brightest graduates for our Lendlease 2021 Graduate Program.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you are part of Lendlease, you are going places.
A diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice, you will work in a purpose-driven organisation that is committed to taking care of our people. Lendlease is looking for a creative and highly agile team player to push boundaries and collaborate across our businesses as you develop your career with us.
Discover how you can kick start your career with us through our Lendlease 2021 Graduate Program.
At a Glance
The Lendlease Graduate Program is a two-year talent developmental program which includes two or more rotations that combine on-the-job learning with formal training opportunities across our businesses. You will become part of a diverse team-based environment and be supported through a structured learning and development program, networking and mentoring – allowing you to learn from both senior leaders and fellow graduates while forging lasting connections.
Tailored to enhance your skills and support you for future roles with Lendlease, we offer exciting program streams across our business areas and enterprise support functions.
What You Will Do
- You will join a team that is passionate about creating meaningful employee experiences in a changing world. You will experience the various aspects of the People & Culture function and have the opportunity to help shape and drive programs across the region and prepare the workforce for the future.
- We are an inclusive company that cares for our people, offering flexibility and allowing you to bring your whole self to work.
- Join us to learn from a team of sharp, motivated professionals in an organization where there is strong partnership between the leadership and People & Culture, and where the human resources function makes a concrete impact to the business and the work we do.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for Graduates who enjoy interacting with a diverse range of individuals and are motivated by challenges and change whilst driven to deliver results through resourcefulness. Click apply if you are passionate, motivated and driven to make a difference, with a commitment to safety, sustainability and diversity.
- At time of application candidates must possess the rights to work in Singapore
- Fresh or recent graduates with less than 2 years of working experience
- Lendlease is a project-based business therefore candidates must be prepared to work in various locations within Singapore
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm